I adore sweet potato wedges. But these are just addictive. This dressing gives them that edge that means you could make them a main if you toss them with rocket and mixed leaves.
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut in wedges
- 3tbsp oil
- 1tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1tbsp honey
- 3tbsp soy
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1tsp black onion seeds
- Handful Unsalted nuts, chopped
- Slice the potatoes and lay on a tray. Cook for 20mins.
- Mix all remaining ingredient in a bowl, except the nuts.
- Remove the wedges from the oven and spoon over the dressing. Pop back in and roast for a further 10mins. Remove and sprinkle over nuts, chilli or chopped spring onions.