Oh yes, this meal reminds me of a million holidays! It is purely delightful and so simple to make. This recipe is so flexible, you can put almost anything you like in it.
- 2tbsp oil
- 10 medium potatoes, sliced and boiled
- 8 eggs
- Dash of cream
- 1 courgette
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 60g cheese, grated
- 2tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Sprinkling of basil to finish
- Cut the potatoes into about 8 pieces each, boil until soft and drain. Set aside.
- Slice the courgette and fry with the potato until brown on both sides. Toss the tomatoes in at the last minute and continue frying until soft.
- Lightly oil a roasting tin. Beat the eggs with the cream and season. Pour into the greased tin and sprinkle over the cooked veg mix.
- Top with rosemary and pop in the oven until set, around 5-10minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with cheese and return for a further 10minutes. Serve hot with salad.