Who has weak days?
Who thinks it is just too hard to eat healthily sometimes?
The answer is, we all do.
People are not made to make a choice and not falter. We ALL falter from time to time. The question is, how do we handle those moments?
This is how.
* Write a list of Pros and Cons. What can you gain from healthy eating and what have you got to lose from it?
* Clear out those cupboards. Throw out all temptations!
* Do a healthy shop. But fruits. Vegetables the colours of the rainbow and nuts and grains.
* Do not make it too difficult. Give yourself that ONE daily treat. Keep it small but let yourself earn it.
* Ask someone (or use this group) to make you accountable. It is much harder to fail if you know someone is watching over what you do.
*Do NOT get sucked into other peoples eating habits. Give yourself bounderies such as – no refined sugars. No Coffee before 12. No wine before Friday. Etc