This is a bit of ‘whatever you’ve got’, just add whatever oyu like, just keep it light.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80g frozen peas
- 80g frozen broad beans
- 80g tenderstem broccoli
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- juice and zest of one lemon
- Left over chicken if you have any
- Small bunch of parsley, chopped
- Pasta to serve
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and blanch the broccoli, peas and broad beans for a few minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft and browning, add the cooked veg and stir well. Add the lemon juice, rind and seasoning.
- Sir in the herbs and cooked chicken (if using).
- Meanwhile cook and drain the pasta, reserving a little of the water (add this to the veg mix) Toss well and serve with plenty of parmesan.