I love nothing more than a big bowl of warm chilli. It’s so versatile and any leftovers make a fantastic stuffed baked potato. I choose to make mine vegetarian but it’s just as easy to use mince, all you meat eaters out there.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 750g veg mince
- 2 x 400g cartons organic chopped toamtoes
- 1 carton organic kidney beans
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 3tbsp white vinegar
- 2tsp paprika
- 1tsp mild chilli
- 2tsp caster sugar
- Cheese and lettuce leaves to serve. Wraps are also an option.
- Fry the onion in a medium sized pot until soft.
- Add the mince, tomatoes, vinegar, tomato puree and spices.
- Stir and once boiling, turn to a simmer and put on the lid. Leave to stew for ten minutes.
- Lastly, stir in the kidney beans and season. Serve with a sprinkling of cheese on a lettuce leaf wrap.