This is a funky brunch to impress, a great lunch or simply a light dinner. Works in so many ways!
- 2tbsp oil
- 8 flat breads (shop bought or recipe on my website)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cartons of black beans
- 8 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 large bunch of coriander, chopped
- 4 avocados, mashed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 jar roasted peppers
- Whip the avocado and juice of one lime and set aside.
- Dice the tomatoes, red onion, black beans and coriander and mix with the juice of one lime.
- Dry fry the flat breads and wrap in a tea towel to keep warm while eggs fry.
- Drain peppers.
- On each plate lay 2 flat breads, top with a few roasted peppers, some salsa, 2 fried eggs and a dollop of creamy avocado. Mmmmm