This is the easiest, fastest summer dinner!
- 2 blocks of halloumi, sliced
- 200g baby spinach
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2tbsp honey
- 1 papaya, corded and roughly chopped
- Handful of pine nuts
- First, mix the oil, vinegar and honey and set aside.
- Slice the halloumi and place under the grill, grilling until brown and turning.
- While the halloumi cooks, cut the papaya. Halve it, scoop out the seeds and slice the inner flesh length ways into wedges, then scoop out of the skin with a spoon, roughly chop it and set aside.
- Scatter the spinach, tomatoes, onion and papaya over a serving plate. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Place the halloumi on top and scatter with pine nuts, enjoy!