So often I want a fresh, crisp and simple meal. This can be a lunch or dinner and is so perfect for this season.
- 1 handful of soya beans
- 1 handful of baby broad beans
- 1 handful green beans, sliced
- 1 handful asparagus spears, halved
- 2 radish, sliced
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 slices wheaten toast
- ½ avocado, smashed
- Pop all the beans and veg in a pot to simmer for five minutes.
- Pop the bread in to toast.
- When ready, spread hummus on one piece, avocado on the other. Drain the veg and set on top, letting it spill over. Season. Drizzle in oil and squeeze over lemon juice. Enjoy!