This is sooooo good!! Naughty but nice. A fab treat for pudding or an afternoon snack.
- 2 packs ready roll puff pastry
- 110g dark chocolate
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- 1 egg
- Handful of mixed fruit
- (sounds much more complicated than it is) Unroll both sheets of pastry.
- Set aside 30g of chocolate and melt the remaining 80g over a ban of simmering water. Once melted, stir in the icing sugar until smooth.
- Lay one sheet of pastry on a baking sheet, leave a 2cm border and spread the chocolate across the base.
- Lay the second sheet directly on top and press down the edges to seal. Score 2 straight lines down the length from top to bottom, leaving 3 equally sized rows. Then score the outer panels again lightly into 4 sections, leaving 5 rectangles and the middle section plain.
- Cut 20g of the remaining chocolate into 10pieces. Lay one piece in the center of each rectangle and fold the outer edge, toward the center, pressing down to seal it in place.
- Lightly brush over with the egg and bake for 25mins. When out, dust in icing sugar, melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave and drizzle over. Scatter with fruit and serve