I love cold sweet potato. It is a great way to use up left over wedges. And makes for a filling add to any salad. Perfect for lunches and picnics.
- 5tbsp oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 100g rocket
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped, stalks too
- 100g feta, diced
- handful of seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Firstly, cook the potato. Peel, dice and toss in 1tbsp of the oil, place on a baking sheet and roast for 30-40mins.
- Meanwhile, in a big bowl, mix the rocket, coriander, feta and seeds.
- Once the potato is cooked and cooled, toss it in. Mix the Remaining oil with a good bit of seasoning and the lemon, pour over and enjoy