This is a lovely and different take on a pasta sauce :0)
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium butternut squash, diced
- 300ml veg stock
- Black pepper and parmesan to serve
- Heat the oil in a pot, add the onion, garlic and squash and cook, stirring occasionally for 5minutes or until starting to soften and colour.
- Add the stock, pop on the lid and simmer for 15minutes.
- After 5mins, put on the pasta to cook.
- Let the veg mix cool slightly, blitz and toss in your pasta. Grind over some pepper, sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy