This is crunch and fresh, bursting with flavour. Make it as a lunch on the go, to entertain or a light dinner. It pretty much works for most things and I love it!
- 6 slices wheaten, toasted
- 40g sugar snaps, halved length ways
- 60g peas
- 60g baby broad beans
- 5 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of mint, chopped
- 100ml oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 125g spreadable goats cheese
- Put the peas, broad beans, radish, mint and sugar snaps in a bowl.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and toss everything together.
- Cook the toast. While hot, spread with the goats cheese and top with the crunchy greens.