Got left over vegetable that need used? Or want a flavoursome dinner with out any hassle?
- 1 pack or puff pastry
- 2tbsp oil
- 3 onions, chopped – white and red
- 3 peppers, any colour
- 1 courgette, sliced and quartered
- 10 florets of broccoli
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- (in fact – almost anything you have will work)
- 5 garlic cloves, whole
- 1tsp basil
- 1tsp marjoram
- 1 egg
- Toss all the vegetables (exc the tomatoes) in the oil and lay on a baking sheet, cook in the oven for around 45mins, turning occasionally.
- After 20minutes, stir in the tomatoes. When cooked, top with the herbs and stir through.
- Unroll the pastry and place on a baking sheet. Score a 1inch border around the edge and brush with the egg. Scatter the veg on the base of pastry and place in the oven for 30-35minutes. Remove and serve with salad