You have a roast chicken dinner, stuffing, mash….what do you do with the leftovers? (if you have any)
- 3tbsp oil
- 2 handfuls cold cooked chicken
- Any leftover stuffing
- Any remaining gravy
- Any remaining mashed potato
- 3 leeks, chopped
- A handful of peas, or carrots, or sprouts, broccoli…. Whatever you have
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the leeks until soft.
- Add the chicken, stuffing and cook for a few minutes. Add whatever else you have and heat through. Put into an ovenproof dish and pour over the gravy.
- Top with the mash, leaving it rough on top. Pop in the oven for around 40mins. Serve with salad.