This is a ray of sunshine on my plate. So colourful, mix of textures and bursting with flavour!
- Dressing – 1 avocado
- 2tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 handful of mint
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 squash, diced
- 250g tenderstem broccoli, cut into 2inch pieces
- 500g ready cooked quinoa (I used Merchant)
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced and fanned
- ½ pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of mint, chopped
- Blitz all the dressing ingredient together and set aside.
- Toss the squash in the oil and pop in the oven for 40-45 minutes. After 35minutes, power boil the broccoli and drain.
- Heat the quinoa according to instruction. Put the quinoa in a bowl along with the broccoli, herbs, onions, squash and top with avocado and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle in dressing and serve