This is the perfect warming curry for a wet spring night. Packed with seeds and coconut milk to give a really flavoursome edge.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2tsp – cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mustard seeds
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ courgette, halved and cut in thick slices
- 2tsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 carton, chickpeas
- Heat the oil. Add the seeds and stir on low heat until starting to pop.
- Add the onion and courgette and cook until the onion is softening.
- Stir in the sweet potato and cook for five minutes longer.
- Add the tomato puree, cumin and paprika. Stir through the milk and chickpeas and simmer on low with a lid for 20minutes. Serve with brown rice and salad