I love a great pie recipe and this one is no exception. It is full of flavour and packed with goodness!!
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 large courgettes, cut into large chunks
- 1 handful of thyme leaves
- 3tbsp mascarpone
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2tsp cornflour mixed with 1tbsp water
- Ready roll puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion until softening. Stir in the chicken and thyme cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the courgette and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, mascarpone and stock, pop on the lid and cook on low for a few minutes. Transfer to the pie dish.
- Lay your pastry loosely over the top, crimping the edges with your fingers to pinch it to the dish and cut a cross in the center. Lastly, brush over the egg yolk as a glaze and pop in the oven for 25-30minutes. Serve with salad.