Nuts. Noodles. Chicken. And it all tastes fresh with the HEALTHY GINGER kick. Perfect!
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 3 chicken breasts
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 2tsp soy
- Nut Paste – 2tbsp peanut butter, 2tsp honey, 2tsp soy
- 300g rice noodles
- Heat the oil gently in a pot, stir in the garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken and toss in the flavoured oil for 1minute.
- Add the stock and soy and pop on the lid for 20mins.
- When ready, mix the paste together and spoon into the soup. Lift out the cooked chicken and shred it with two forks, then pop back into the pot along with the noodles. Heat through and serve