Kid heaven in these little parcels. What’s better than sausage, beans and cheese?
- 1 pack shortcrust pastry
- 1 tin organic beans
- 100g cheese, cut into tiny cubes
- 8 sausages, grilled
- 1 egg
- Sprinkling of seeds
- Cook the sausages. Chop into pieces.
- Put the beans into a pot, heat and stir through the sausage.
- Open the pastry, cut down the centre lengthways and then slice into three width ways, leaving you with six little squares.
- Stir the cheese into the cooled sausage mix and spoon into the center of each parcel.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and dipping your finger in, run it along all the edges of the pastry. Fold each parcel together, pressing the sides to seal them and place on a lined tray. Put a little egg over the tops and sprinkle with seeds. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.