A simple, fast mid-week dinner.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1tsp crushed chillies
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 large handful cooked chicken
- Pasta and parmesan to serve
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Heat oil in a pot. Add the onion and garlic and cook until transparent (not browning). Stir in the chilli. Add the tomatoes, stir and pop on the lid to sweat for 10mins.
- Add the vinegar and sugar. Toss with the pasta, top with parmesan.