Have you tried making my NEW SUPER SOUP yet?
Packed full of GOODNESS! Carrots are a fab source of ANTIOXIDANTS helping protect your body from disease and even better, fight it off in the process. Add the healthy fats of coconut milk and ANTI-INFLAMATORY benefits of ginger and this is a little bowl of super food. What better to way to fuel yourself and your family?
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 700g carrots, roughly chopped
- 700ml veg stock
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a medium pot. Fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add the carrot and stock, cover and simmer for 10-15minutes.
- Blitz with a hand blender. Stir in the coconut milk and heat through. I like to top mine with some toasted coconut shards and seeds.