This is one of those delicious, simple dinners that you need as a regular standby for those days you are run off your feet and want a speedy but tasty dinner.
- 1tbsp oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp maple
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 1 avocado, diced
- Lemon Hummus Dressing – 1tbsp hummus, ½ lemon juiced and dash of water
- Toss the wedges in oil and cinnamon and roast in the oven for 30minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and mix the dressing.
- After 25mins, remove the wedges and toss in maple. Return to the oven for 5mins. Serve topped with the dressing, onion and chilli flakes.