I love a pasta with a bit of heat, it reminds me of the food in Rome. This one has a real kick to it.
- 2tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Heat the oil in a pot and crush in the garlic. Let it cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and cook on low for 10minutes.
- Stir in the paprika and cayenne pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Cook the pasta according to instruction. When the pasta is draining, stir the spinach into the sauce. Toss in the pasta and enjoy.