I love nuts. I love them in everything. HIGH PROTIEN. Packed with vegetables. This dish is a hit in my house.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, halved and sliced
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 350ml veg stock
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 100g red lentils
- 3 potatoes, diced
- Brown rice to serve
- Heat the oil and cook the onion, carrot, sweet potato for a few minutes until soft.
- Add coconut milk, stock and potatoes and cook for 20minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter, lentils and simmer for ten minutes.