So you roast a large chicken, boil potatoes. What do you do with those leftovers? You make this! And you’ll love it.
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 large potatoes (you can power boil some if none left0
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 courgette, halved and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1tsp dried mixed herbs
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 200g sundried tomatoes
- Large handful leftover chicken or two breasts, cooked and sliced
- 250ml Left over gravy or chicken stock
- Grease an oven proof dish. Heat the oil in a pot, add the celery, leeks, pepper, courgette, tomatoes and mixed herbs, cook until soft.
- Slice the potatoes and line them on the bottom of the dish, spread over half the soft vegetable mix. Top with a sprinkling of chicken. Top with another layer of sliced potato, the remaining veg mix and chicken and then crumble over the feta.
- Top with the sundried tomatoes and a final layer of potato. Brush over a little oil. Pour over the stock or gravy and pop in the oven for 45minues or until top is golden.