I love a creamy, rich pasta and this one is the perfect winter dinner.
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 large aubergine, cubed
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes, drained (reserving 1tbsp of the oil)
- 1 carton chopped tomatoes
- 100g soft goats cheese
- Heat the oil in a pot. Stir through the aubergine, making sure it is well coverd and cook for around 2minutes, until browning.
- Meanwhile, drain the sundried tomatoes and blend, along with the reserved spoonful of oil. Stir into the aubergines. Add the chopped tomatoes. Pop on the lid and simmer for 10minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain and toss in the cheese until coated. Lastly stir through the aubergine sauce. Serve with a grind of black pepper and salad