Who doesn’t love a one pot? If you are vegetarian, just leave out the sausage. If you don’t like eating red meat, substitute with chicken.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 3 carrots, cut in batons
- 3 parsnips, cut in batons
- 200g potatoes, cut in chunks
- 100g sweet potato cut in chunks
- 1ltr vegetable stock
- 100g peas
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tbsp chopped mixed herbs (anything you have in the fridge or outside. If not, just use 1tsp dried)
- 8 sausages, cooked and cut diagonally into 4 (or use vegetarian)
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion and spring onions until soft. Add the carrot, parsnip, potatoes and stock and simmer with a lid on for 20minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, peas, sausage and herbs and simmer for another 10minues.