Chop. Roast. Blitz. TA-DA….. yummy pasta that everyone will enjoy.
- 1tbsp oil
- 600g tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, still in skins
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in chunks
- 1tsp basil
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 mozzarella ball torn into chunks
- pasta to serve
- Put all the ingredient on a baking sheet along with a good helping of seasoning, toss together and roast for 30minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Pop the garlic from their skins, then blitz all the roasted ingredient together. Toss over the pasta with the torn mozzarella.