This is a speedy marinade dish that comes together in minutes. You can use leftover chicken, or breast, whatever you have handy.
- 3 large handfuls of shredded chicken (or 3 chicken breasts)
- 4tbsp oil
- 5tbsp honey
- 4tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 romaine lettuce, leaves
- Mix 3tbsp oil, 4tbsp honey, vinegar and crushed garlic together and marinade the chicken for 2-3hours or much longer.
- When you’re ready to cook, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and gently char the pepper strips, once starting to brown, stir in the remaining honey.
- Lastly stir through the chicken (if using raw breast, then fry until cooked through) and heat for 5-10minutes. Stir through the seeds and serve hot, in romaine leaves.