Here’s a great, simple lunch to keep everyone happy.
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1tbsp oil
- A bowl of hummus (homemade or shop bought for speed)
- 1tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Boil the wedges for 5-10minutes until just beginning to soften (when you prick it with a fork and there’s still a little crunch in it, they are ready) Drain them and set aside to cool for a minute.
- Meanwhile, stir the sweet chill into the hummus.
- Toss the wedges in the oil and some seasoning and spread on a baking sheet. place in the oven and cook for 20-30minutes. Serve warm.