Full of protein and rich in good fats, this is a very fulfilling lunch or the perfect light dinner. You can make the bean mix and salsa early in the day so there is very little last minute prep.
- Bean mix –
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 400g carton organic butter beans (Sainsburys)
- 400g carton organic chopped tomatoes (Tesco)
- 2tsp paprika
- 200g jar roasted peppers, chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Salsa –
- 2 avacados, diced
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- ½ juiced lemon
- Put the potatoes in the oven and cook for thirty minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in the oil until soft, then stir in the paprika. Add the tomatoes, butter beans and peppers, simmer for ten minutes.
- Toss all the salsa mix together and set aside.
- Once the potaotes are soft and ready, split down the middle, stuff with bean mix and top with salsa.