I love a soup that’s so thick and chunky it feels like it’s really doing you good – and this one is!
- 2tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carrots, halved and cut into thick matchsticks
- 1 courgette, halved and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 carton of green lentils
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2tsp turmeric
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 carton passata
- 700ml vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a pot and brown the onions and garlic.
- Stir in the spices and all remaining veg, along with the passata and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer until everything is cooked, 40minutes-1hour.