These make a speedy lunch or a great side. Packed with the goodness of fresh garlic and ginger and the protein kick of the chickpeas, it’s a perfect winter pick me up.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100g mangetout
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 150g broccoli
- 3 garlic gloves, crushed
- Chunk of ginger (about two thumbs thick), grated
- 1 carton organic chickpeas
- Sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds to serve
- Boil the broccoli for three minutes. Drain.
- Rinse and boil the chickpeas for three minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the sugar snaps, mangetout, garlic and ginger and fry for a few minutes, constantly turning. Add the chickpeas and broccoli, mix and heat through. Serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.