This is a must – make this today and you’ll be thanking yourself all week. SUPER EASY! ONE PAN and ONE BOWL.
Processed cereals are so full of hidden additives, salts, sugars and other nasties that I much prefer to make my own where I can. Nothing could be easier or healthier. Give it a go and see how it transforms your breakfast experience.
- 100g flaked almonds
- 100g unsweetened cranberries
- 170g puffed brown rice (Rude Health is perfect for this)
- 3tbsp honey
- Heat a dry frying pan.
- Pour the puffed rice and cranberries into a big mixing bowl and combiner.
- Add the almonds and honey to the pan, constantly stirring until they begin to brown and bubble. Wait until the almonds are golden, then tip the hot mix into the dry. Stir and mix well, then leave to cool completely before jarring it up.
- The mix should stay nicely sticky and keep in an air tight container for up to two weeks. Enjoy!