This is one of those dinners that doesn’t photograph the best but tastes fantastic! Kids were almost licking the plate. It’s FAST AND SIMPLE – give it a go this week.
- 1 carton organic chopped tomatoes
- 1 carton organic kidney beans
- 100g veg mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 100g cheddar, grated
- Put everything except the cheese into a pot and bring to the boil, then simmer with a lid on for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile, lay your wraps under a hot grill and cook until golden and bubbling, before turning and doing the other side.
- Remove them and leave to cool.
- When ready to eat, break the wraps into large shards and lay on the base of a serving platter. Top with the tomato mixture and cheese, then pop back under the hot grill until melted.