Bit premature? Maybe but I love the earth flavours of winter so I got started early.
- 500g carrots, cut into chunky batons
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2tbsp oil
- 200g wild mixed rice
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Sprinkling of seeds
- Handful od spinach
- Dressing – 3tbsp olive oil
- 3tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2tbsp honey
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- Toss the vegetables in the oil and place on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 30minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the wild rice and make you dressing.
- When the veg are ready, toss them in the rice along with the dressing, reserving a little to drizzle at the end. Top with crumbled feta, a side of spinach and drizzle of dressing.