Oh these are my new favourite thing. Home made taste so good and you know exactly what went into them. 3 STEPS TO SNACK HEAVEN!
- 1 carton organic chickpeas
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1tsp smoked paprika (or whatever you fancy)
- Step one – rinse and skin the chickpeas. This is so easy. Once rinsed, simply tip them into the center of a tea towel, fold in the edges to bag them up and gently roll them beneath your hand for a couple of minutes. When you open the towel, most of the skins will have popped off.
- Step two – spill them onto a baking sheet and toss in the oil, salt and spices.
- Step three – bake on high for 30 minutes. Now this bit is Key – TURN OFF THE OVEN AND LEAVE THEM IN for 30 more. Then lift them out and leave to cool