Sounds nuts right? But it’s sooooo good! It can be a brunch, a lunch or dinner and great for MAKING AHEAD OF TIME.
Just follow the RULE OF TWO….
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 sticks of celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carton organic tomatoes
- 2 carton organic cannellini beans
- 2tsp paprika
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 handful spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, fried
- Rice to serve
- Heat the oil and add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic, let cook for 5-10minutes until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, paprika and beans and simmer with the lid on for 20minutes.
- Add the spinach and simmer for 10mins longer.
- Finally fry 1 egg per person. Serve with the egg on top and rice on the side.