This is fresh and makes me think of the Mediterranean.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Marinade – 3 limes, juiced and zested
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- Salsa – 2 red onions, diced
- 6 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2tsp cumin
- Pinch salt
- 3 avocados, wedged
- Large handful spinach leaves
- Marinade the chicken and set aside for at least 2hours.
- Meanwhile make the salsa. Chop and crush the ingredient and mix together in a bowl – set in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Cook the chicken on a baking sheet in the oven for 20minutes.
- When it is cooked, lay it on a bed of spinach and avocado, and top with the salsa.