I’m a sucker for pasta. Always. It’s the comfort food of all seasons and this summery, colourful version hits the spot.
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ large courgette, halved and sliced
- ½ aubergine, cut in slim cubes
- 200g brie
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- Put all the vegetables on a baking sheet and toss in seasoning and 1tbsp of the oil. Cook for forty minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Toss the pasta in the cooked vegetables, remaining oil, brie and dill. Serve with salad.