Little bit of sunshine at home in this dinner. It works so well as a main or a side and if you pop it in the fridge for a day, the flavours mature. Yummy
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2lb, cooked, diced tomatoes
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 sticks of celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carton organic tomatoes
- 2tsp paprika
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Heat 1tbsp oil and add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic, let cook for 5-10minutes until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, paprika and beans and simmer with the lid on for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pan, stir in the diced potatoes and leave to char slightly, 5-10minutes, before stirring, then do the same to char the next side. Leave turned low for a final 5minutes.
- Lastly, stir the potato into the tomato mix and serve alone with salad or as a side.