Summer on a plate – a bit like transporting yourself somewhere hot and sunny ☺
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 6 medium courgettes, sliced
- 200g broad beans
- 50g walnuts
- 50ml olive oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 600g halloumi
- Mix the oilive oil and vinegar together and set aside.
- Cut the courgette into three, length ways and then cut into chunks diagonally. Heat the rapeseed in a pan, add the courgette and cook until turning golden.
- Meanwhille, boil a pot of water and add the broad beans – cook for 5minutes.
- Slice the halloumi into pieces, lay on a grill tray and pop under the grill until turning brown, then turn them.
- Drain the broad beans and stir into the courgettes along with the nuts. Dish out onto plates, top with halloumi and drizzle in dressing.