This is FAST. SIMPLE and delicious.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1tbsp veg stock
- 2tbsp thai green paste
- To Serve – coriander and brown rice
- Heat the oil in a medium pot. Brown the chicken.
- Add the spring onions and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Stir in the coconut milk, stock and paste. Leave to simmer for 10minutes.
- Put the rice on to boil. Cover the curry and let the flavours settle.
- Serve with rice and a scattering of coriander.