I am so looking forward to my dinner Your kids will love you for this guys.
This is the perfect summer night dinner. Even better in a camping pot around a fire pit!
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 vegetarian sausages
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 sticks of celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 carton organic tomatoes
- 1 carton organic cannellini beans
- 1ltr vegetable stock
- 180g soup pasta
- Heat 1tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and cook the sausages. Leave aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic, let cook for 5-10minutes until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes and beans. Add the stock and simmer for 10minutes. (If you’re making this ahead of time, stop here and come back to the remaining bits when you’re ready to eat)
- Finally stir through the pasta and sausages and simmer for another 10minutes. Serve with salad.