So easy to make and tastes like a big slice of the city – without the yucky bloat that goes with pizza. Mmmmmm
- Soda Bread – 375g plain flour or wholemeal
- 200ml natural yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 1tsp salt
- 2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1tsp thyme
- 2oz grated cheesE
- Pizza Top –
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
- Fresh basil
- First, make you’re soda base – Sift the flour, salt and bicarbonate into a bowl, add the thyme and cheese.
- Mix the yogurt and milk together in a separate bowl. Mix to combine.
- Flour your surface, tip out your dough and roll or press into a rough round shape about 1/2’” thick. Lay on a baking sheet.
- Now top it – spread some tomato puree across the base, sprinkle in mozzarella and grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 30minutes. Sprinkle in fresh basil and serve with salad