Kicking a PROTIEN punch, this chicken dish is so speedy and my kids adore it! Nut power to the rescue (as ever)
- 2tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 3 spring onions, white part only, sliced
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 150g mangetout
- 200g baby corn
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 3tbsp peanut butter
- Rice to serve
- Mix the soy and nut butter together and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the chicken, ginger, spring onion and garlic, cook for five minutes until browned.
- Add the beans and corn, fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the nut sauce to the wok and fry for a few minutes. Serve with rice.