Cheesy by name, cheesy by nature. These guys are hot and oooozy and you can fill them with anything you have in the fridge – this is my kids fave but hey, play around and see what works.
- 100g cheddar, grated
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced in wedges
- Handful of coriander leaves, torn
- 4 wraps
- Place 2 wraps on a baking sheet.
- Mix everything else together in a bowl.
- Spread the topping between the wraps and top with the remaining ones to make a wrap sandwich.
- Pop in the oven and bake for around 10minutes.