This is such a warming tummy tea Ladies, it’s easy and fast!
- 8tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium aubergines, cubed
- 2 small red onions, diced
- 4 garlic cubes, crushed
- 5 sundried tomatoes, blitzed (or 3tbsp of sundried paste)
- 80g pine nuts
- 150ml veg stock
- Parmesan to serve
- Heat the oil in a pot, cook the onion and aubergine for 10minutes.
- Add the pine nuts and garlic for a further two minutes.
- Finally stir through the sundried tomato paste and stock, pop on a lid and simmer for ten minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions, drain it and toss in the sauce. Enjoy!