This is a hit with my entire family – and fab for the weekends
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 8 wraps
- 2 carrots, grated½ cucumber, cored and grated
- 2tbsp white wine
- 1tsp honey 1tsp black onion seeds
- Firstly, grate your cucumber and carrots into a bowl, stir in the honey, vinegar and seeds and set aside for later.
- Slice the chicken, toss in the paprika, leave to marinade while you fry the onion and garlic in a pot.
- Once it is beginning to soften, add the peppers.
- Heat a griddle pan or grill on high and cook the chicken until tender. Stir into the veg. Put chicken mix in wrap along with pickled veg.