This is what a posh kebab looks like. No yucky, what is that, meats. But good, slow cooked chicken with punchy spices and pickled veg. Saturday nights now officially rock!!
- 8 Chicken thighs
- Marinade – 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- Corriander leaves
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salad mix – ½ white cabbage, grated
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Flat breads (recipe on page)
- To serve – pickled cabbage, sweet chilli sauce and natural yogurt
- Pierce the chicken several times and rib the mix all over each pierce, then place in a bowl and set in the fridge for two hours or more.
- Place the thighs on a tray and cook for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the cabbage, onion, lemon juice and pomegranate. Set aside and begin frying your flat breads in a dry pan.
- Pull the chicken meat from the bones and place inside the folded flat breads with some pickled salads, drizzle in sweet chilli and yogurt.